Monday, June 18, 2012

Indiana's 5th Annual HepFest Festival, June 23, 2012, from 10am til 3pm, Rieke Park at 1850 N. Indiana Ave, Auburn, IN. 46706.
There will be lots of Education, Live music, Speakers, lots of informational pamphlets and such for you to take for free, there will be 2 of the 4 International Hepatitis C Quilts on display for to enjoy (If you love quilts and seeing awesome art work you will love seeing the quilts), there will be Free Hepatitis C blood test vouchers to pass out. It gives you a 2 week time frame to go to any of the three DeKalb Health Hospital locations. All you have to do is go straight to the lab no need to register. So the test will only take a couple minutes), we will have so much fun on this day I hope all who read this will be there!!!! Please call me at: 260-927-8180 or 260-515-5130 anytime for more information!
I am forgetting about all my heart stuff, the Aneurysm's in my heart and both Cardioid Arteries, hole in my heart and the flap isn't working. Oh yea then I have a blood clotting factor. I have fought my Liver now I have to fight my heart. Crazy. Oh well I put all that off til surgery on June 27th,... So please continue to pray for me. as i pray for you all too. Hugssss                                Christe

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete