Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sorry It Has Been A Long Time Since I Posted!!

Do not let Hepatitis C get you down! You need to get a good support system around you! You need your family and friends. You need to also reach out to a local support group and if there isn't one in your area start one. That is what I did almost 9 years ago and we started with just two people but once the word got out we grew like crazy.
I do apologize again for not posting regular!!!  )o:  Sorry There has been good reason is what I will say about these last few months. And since I last posted there has been me walking into a new Journey and it's a Wonderful New Chapter. in my life that I am guided to be.. I am starting to write a book of my life stories. I am not writing it for the money it may make I will send that to charities. I am wanting to touch first my family, then my friends and for friends to come. And for each and everyone of you out there suffering to have a relationship with someone who has Hepatitis C. And it will inspire women in general before the Hepatitis C life.  I want my book to touch women where they can go outside and scream I am awesome and can be whatever they want to be. I can survive anything God throws my way. I really think Stigma on anything is a very nasty word. Never put a Stigma on anything or anyone. How dare you not always have your arms reach out to help those who need you and that is everyone you meet. Everything all day long that you do is for a reason as long as it's good. So the book I will also being talking about the song I am working on writing. Called    The Gift   about a women/mother who does adoption, sharing her child with a mother and father who were put in your life for a reason. So I didn't give my son away. I shared the precious Gift of a love that was made for them to grow and teach to be a man. Anyways I promise you the book will be good. A LOT of people in my 50 years have told me to to write a book and they will get their wish, and mine too. So praying my book and my song will be done by this time next year. So pray for me to get strength and be able to not be to flat sick in bed. However if so I have a little recorder I talk on and then someone else is doing the typing. My last Stroke made Clerical work to tough for me. I will keep you informed. I do most of my writing when I very first open my eyes and it could be anywhere between 2 am and 9pm I get to write with the girls sleeping and nothing but peace in the house. Which makes it easier to talk/write notes for my book. and when the girls go back to school I can have time also. I still run my support group first and that can be a 24/7 job that I do my best to make sure my family is okay. 
Well my health is Stage 3 - Early Cirrhosis as far as my Liver goes and I have had 3 Strokes in my sleep in 4 years. 3 1/2 months is what it took me to get almost able to use my left side again. There is a Kidney that may have to come out. It is not working right. Bam something I need to deal with But I do not want anyone ever to feel sorry for me. DO not ever piety me!! Only love me or my drive to be a Survivor!!! And messenger of so much to give to this world!!!! Keep the love strong for my calling in life and help me educate others. That is what I live for to reach that one or that thousand of women and men too. So they can smile with hope and happiness. Always find the Good in the Bad. Until my book and Song are out. I will everyday pray for those I have met and those I haven't. Peace be in your heart. Hepatitis C is a Virus, Yes. However it is not written anywhere that it is a death sentence for you. You make your tomorrows. So you need to make sure you make today blessed no matter what the day may bring. Smile remember that is my wish for everyone to do all day everyday in their life.
Well let me change the post by saying that the    6th Indiana's Annual HepFest Festival was June 15th and it was great. That nasty word Stigma keep some back but we are growing and growing each year. I will not stop putting this event on until I am in Heaven and then I know my one daughter and family and friends who are in my life they will carry the Festival on every year. By the 10th Annual one we will have a two day event again. With everyone able to Camp, Bon Fire with a candle lighting ceremony for all those in Heaven who we have lost to Hepatitis C. There will be some top top stars there in and out all day. It's a surprise. It is not like the red carpet. But it will be a blast. No tickets needed. And there will be vendors, food wagons and lots of Games. It will be our own Red Carpet fighting as we fight the VIRUS!! HepFest will always be the 3rd Saturday in June. So mark your calendars every time we start a new year. Pass on all of this to everyone. And be sure to pass on the Smile I told you to please do to everyone you see.
It is summer now and I have my girls home until August 13th so I will be taking a vacation from my work a little to catch good time and make wonderful memories with my daughter Lacie she will be 18 in less then a month and I am happy and sad all day long with that. You think the whole time you are raising them. From the first moment they put them on your belly when they come into this world. You tell yourself you only want them to be happy and get what they need to be happy and that they will be raised to be awesome citizens of the world. I relive every mother blessed to have a egg inside her that becomes a big WOW Blessing. No matter who raises them you only want the best for them. So anyways school makes me mad a little. Because in my day we ended in May and didn't start til after Labor day in Sept. Anyways she will soon be a women. I look at her being her mother and father and say I love her very much and I am proud of the women she will be. I have one more daughter at home. The baby who is almost 15 and boy oh boy do I feel separation Anxiety big time . Even if the stay home for a year or two of College to save money. Them turning 18 is happening way to fast. Well i just do the best I can everyday to be what God wants me to be and what my heart wants me to be. I know one day I will be in Heaven and then can be around my first Son . He deserves to have his mommy too. So one day at a time. I will keep you all up to date best I can. I am not telling my 2 daughters at home all of the Kidney news til right the day before surgery to remove it. It is scary as heck to me because it is final that I will only have 1 Kidney not 2. It is something I want the girls to not be stressed, Let them be them as a child still. Ya know what out of 5 live births (out of 10 Pregnancy's - 5 were born alive. And then at 5 weeks my first baby went to heaven to be with both his daddy's God and his dad the passed when I was 3 mmonths pregnat. I am going to pray that I did the best I could with what i had and knew. With teaching them to love others I have no doubt that I did a darn good job. I learn everyday how to be a mom. A good mom. I have done it for the full 18 years and see my baby almost 15. I think of my and my first love rasing all 10 of the eggs God touched and toook to heaven. These last two. I finally got my head out of my hinny and became a mom and gave my girls stabulity in a home and even with the illnesses. I have taught them to be oisitive. And they are both wonderful student. A and B students and one is going to be a Lawyer and the othe a Pediatric Hepatoligist (which should make you Heppers proud)( she is also getting ready to start a support group for Children with any Illniesses. So I have done a good job I know I gave and give it the best I can. I will close for now. I will be praying for all of you so you please pray for us as well. We Love Love Prayer. It is powerful. God bless you everyone. Have a blessed day. Smile
Much Love and hugs,

Christie Soaper
CEO/Founder/Group Coordinator
HIP ON HEP C SUPPORT GROUP INC,
260-927-8180
ladytruckr1962@mediacombb.net
ladytruckr1962@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete