Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Do not let Hepatitis C get you down! You need to get a good support system around you! You need your family and friends. You need to also reach out to a local support group and if there isn't one in your area start one. That is what I did 9 years ago and we started with just two people but once the word got out we grew like crazy..

Well this is a checking in moment real quick kinda. thins have been crazy and I am not much about blogging everyday. No time. Sorry.. Well health wise my daughter and I are doing just fine. I am going through each day and fighting through whatever it throws my way. I was just in the local papers again. One Indiana recognizes October 15th as Indiana's Annual Hepatitis Awareness day. And then this group last Friday was our group's 9th year Anniversary every month for 9 years. I try. I have missed one or two or it was a slow night. But group is family we know were we are. And we are here for the other one too no matter the cause. It was great next year will be the 7th year for my Indiana's 7th Annual HepFest Festival. I am not stopping til I find a cure for my daughter , everyone in group , then myself. Well I am fighting for peace at home. Being mommy and daddy 24/7 the girls whole life. Their Fathers lose and my gain is how I have always looked at that!!!!  But they are 18 a senior and 15 in 8th grade. and oh boy. I want to run away sometimes. But I love them and we have fought this with some good friends and family. And God and my church sister's and brother's. I will have next year's HepFest Festival that is my next drive. It may take my daughter and i to TV which is very exciting. I talked for an hour interview yesterday morning. It went great. To tell my story, our story and then , I  may be on a United States Comity for Hepatitis Awareness. So excited I got picked for our state. I had a dream 9 years ago to find a cure i will not stop. I love you all . Big hugs for now. I now must rest. It has been a hard day.I am here for you anytime. Please call. Or email me. Something. I will try to get some of tthe newspaper stuff posted too. Not a computer person but can drive any Semi. lol
Everyone remember to smile in hope that they will pass it on. TY.
Christie

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete