Friday, January 10, 2014

I am so bad at keeping up with my blogging I know I know. Please Forgive me?

     Do not let Hepatitis C get you down! You need to get a good support system around you! You need your family and friends. You need to also reach out to a local support group and if there isn't one in your area start one. That is what I did 10 years ago (come this Oct.)  and we started with just two people but once the word got out we grew like crazy.
     I know
that it takes me sometimes months between me blogging again. I have been in the hospital for a 3 day stay with the severe FLU. It was not pretty. Everyone on the same floor that I was on 75% of them also had the flu. Boy did we keep the nurses hopping. Not long ago a friend of my knows of a 32 year old family member who has passed from this flu. I pray that you all do not get it because it was so bad. I knew when they scooped me up with nothing but a diaper and tshirt and throw me in the ambulance. I knew then this was really serious. I have and am over to the hospital 2 to 4 times a month already just to get IVs to get me juiced back up. But this time I was begging the driver to go fast as fast as he could. And my little Logan, my daughter with Hepatitis C also was really freaking out she thinks this is what she is in for living with hepatitis C. she has had it for 15 years and me for 27 years and didn't take care of myself in my younger years. So I just keep telling her not to do drugs or drink or eat badly. And tell her soon I pray soon there will be a cure found. I am surviving the holidays and the end of the last year with my older daughter Lacie turning 18 and everything that goes with it. She is really acting so bad that I had to give it to God cause it was not physically helping me... I mean I want her home and still being responsible and I haven't seen nothing but the devil in attacking my children big time. God i am so scared to let my children and grand children to have to grow up in this messed up. Nothing like the bible says we are suppose to be. Give to others til it is the shirt off your back...... That is what God would and has done. SO can I!!! I am learning what teenager means since I never had a chance to be a teenager. I am learning about what it means to to raise a teenager. (o:    I am learning even still what in bed sick and parent from bed. I get so mad when I see young parents want to do nothing but sleep all the time even as parent. Beats me. I would so love to just have one more day with no pain and new body and my life like it was. I use to do everything from Martha Stewart to working on the motor of my Semi's to polishing my wheels and tanks. SO nothing nothing could keep me in bed if I just had the strength to get out. You take a trucker and put her in one spot oh boy talk about asking her to jump off a cliff too. Of coarse I get alot done from bed with my support group, Hepatitis Awareness Day Proclamation for the state of Indiana. And i do a festival once a year (Indiana's Annual HepFest Festival to bring awareness to the park for a fun day with the community.), I also just started a Christian Singles night here in our local town. I have my feet in the water of several things internet wise. But we will have to see how things go. My Dr. wanted me to be back on treatment now for the 3rd go around. I said no so far. To scared have no weight or strength to live right now. Treatment would kill me. So I sit at home and try my best to find a cure for this awful disease and do my best to eat. I do not want to eat anymore. So I am trying everything to get strong for treatment again. I know this will be the year I go on the transplant list and am not looking forward to that. I want you to all know that I love you very much. My wish is a cure of coarse but for everyone to smile at everyone they see in hopes they will pass it on!!!! That is my saying. Mark your calendars for June 21st for this years HepFest 11 til 3. Live music again a joyess day for all who come and enjoy.
     I love you all very much!!! I am here for you just email me or text me. I pray you get tested soon. Everyone living need to be tested that is over 18. Just how I see it. Since for every one case of AIDS being reported there is 16 cases being reported in America. So wake up everyone go to your doctor, your local Health Department. Somewhere and get tested. Early diagnosis is important. Hugs everyone. Until next time. Much love. Christie Soaper

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete