Sunday, March 9, 2014

Do not let Hepatitis C get you down! You need to get a good support system around you! You need your family and friends. You need to also reach out to a local support group and if there isn't one in your area Start One!!! That is what I did 10 years ago and we started with just two people but once the word got out we grew like crazy. Please know that Hepatitis C is not a death sentence. God is the only one who knows when and how you will go to Heaven. So I say my opinion is yes you need to listen to your doctors on some things mostly all of what they say.. But I feel and have found it to be true. And that is I Have passed two doctors dead lines. So I live on God's time now. He is the only one that knows when we go anywhere. And that is what you should try to feel in your hearts too!!! Live everyday like it was your last one. I mean live it to the fullest. Don't let the feelings of "who man who is going to judge me now?" or that everyone will think it is a Cooty factor. No absolutely not!!! You wake up every morning thanking God you have another day to let the world see who you really are in your soul. And don't not do things and or live fun just because of your Hepatitis C. We never know how long this world can keep going on. We do know that God did start the World and he will be the only one to finish anyone's time. Please if you are single do not let this stop you from dating and having hope that you can find a soul mate like others. You deserve it too. You are more real then any one negative person that has anything bad to say about you or you and your Hep C. Because God has allowed you the chance to experience something that is real and something that helps you dig inside yourself and find the real you and value life more then others who have no real sick trials to go through. Just like the sticks and stones saying in the ole days I say work for these days. You should be able to stand up on top of your car and scream what you have and be accepted for who you are not what you have!!! Please those of you who are single and alone. Reach out for a local Hep C support group and or do like I did and start one. Heck if me and ole trucker in heart and car fixen mama. If I can go to my local hospital and ask them for a room to use. I said " I can decorate your house or fix your broke down (Older cars  (o:  )  I have no clerical experience but I have the need to have to start a support group because I need support?" and the lady said what is Hepatitis C and I said "I will hip you and if you share me one room one night a week I will be so ever grateful". And that is how now 10 years later and going strong our support group started. Heck I also put on a Annual Indiana HepFest Festival this is the 7th year 2014 June 22, 11am til 4pm Sunday afternoon, (Rieke Park, Indiana Ave, Auburn, IN. 46706) and I also do a proclamation every year for a Hepatitis Awareness Day for the state of Indiana which is October 15th every year. That is what my support group picked because my daughter now 15 (who also fights Hepatitis C because of delivery cut when she was born). I want no one to ever go through this Hep C Journey alone even if it is me you choose to help you and be on your support team I will. Know also that every night I go to sleep I pray for each and everyone of you with Hep C and my family and friends and for the family and friends I haven't met yet! I know that you all will be fine and that one day soon there will be a cure I have to hope for that for my baby and of course me and my support group too and the rest of you. You need support system's the treatment isn't fun and neither is the diagnosis or the battle. So Support Support Support find it or start it. Reach out do not fall into a shell hiding from the world and your life you take away from you living. It can i know trust me. It isn't fun. So please reach out to someone. Start one at a time if you have to. And know if they turn away from you then they were never your friends anyway. PLEASE FIND SUPPORT AND KNOW I AM HERE FOR YOU ALL. God Bless you all! Everyone this is my saying too. REMEMBER TO SMILE AT EVERYONE YOU SEE... IN HOPES THEY WILL PASS IT ON.... How does a smile make you feel? Think about it. So if you are reading this and you do not have Hep C then find someone who does. You will have a loyal friend!
Sending you much love.
Christie Soaper

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete