Saturday, March 29, 2014

Do not let Hepatitis C get you down! You need to get a good support system around you! You need your family and friends. You need to also reach out to a local suport group and if there isn't one in your area start one. That is what I did 10 years ago and we started with just two people but once the word got out we grew like crazy.

Please if you are on this blog site www.hiponhepcsupportgroupinc. Then I have another one which is    www.hiponhepcsupportgroup.blogspot.com     (leave the INC off the end. After third stroke I ended up with two so really check this page out and be sure to click on the bottom of the page where it says OLDER POST so you can go and check out all the pictures. I love you weather I've met you or not. I am here for all of you in my nightly prayers. Please be strong and stay positive. No matter how hard it may seem you can do it.... As far as the treatment if my baby in first grade and third grade had to do treatment of a year each. So if she can do it so can you!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete