Monday, February 2, 2015

     Do not let Hepatitis C get you down! You need to get a good support system around you! You need your family and friends. You need to also reach out to a local support group and if there isn't one in your area start one. That is what I did 10 years ago and we started with just two people but once the word got out we grew like crazy. 
     Well I pray that you all are having a good start to a new year!  Hoping your Holidays went good! I am sorry it has been a couple months since I have blogged!!! I am for one a procrastinator and I really am not good at this blogging stuff and I have been sick in and out of Hospital. So that said I do have a hard time blogging. I think those who blog daily are awesome. But I am just not one of those. However that doesn't mean that I am not thinking about you all and or that you can call me anytime 260-927-8180 for any question's you may have. 24/7 and 365 days a year. So I am always here for you. I just don't blog very much. Sorry.
     Well as far as what is going on in group is that this year I want to be able to make it the best year yet. We have been running for 10 year's and proudly once a month. And this JUNE 20, 2015 from 11am til 4pm is this years INDIANA'S 8TH ANNUAL HepFest FESTIVAL ON INDIANA AVE, IN AUBURN, INDIANA AT OUR NEW PARK   RIEKE PARK.  This is my goal is to have the fire department to bring out a truck for the kids to take a tour of the big Firetruck. And then I am trying to get the Police Dept. to bring out their cool armor hummer and a cool car. And we are for sure going to be totally free to everyone who comes. And everyone no matter their age everyone gets 5 free raffle tickets to win lots of good prizes all day long. And you don't need to be present to win. We will have live music, free food and so much more. Speakers, even Senator Dennis Kruse will be there and so many others the support group from Indianapolis will be coming up so that will be fun. Hoping that the American Liver Foundation and CDC (center for disease control) . We may do a blessing of the bikes with it as well. We will have lots of games even and ole fashioned sack race. So much fun. I am praying yo are all marking you calendars and that you will be there. With the 4 Strokes in the last 5 years I am forgetting people and things. But i promise somehow someway the HepFest Festival will go on and the support group. Very important to me.  Well I love you all. I pray you call me with any concerns or question's 24/7  365 days a year. I am here for you no matter what you need. I promise. God Loves You All and So Do I.  So NEVER forget that!
     Everyone have a wonderful day and everyone please remember to smile at everyone you see in hopes they will pass it on!!!! Make a better world for our children and grandchildren.Hang in there never let anything Hep C or anything get you down. I am here. Sending you all great BIG HUGS. 
Love you all!
Christie Soaper
CEO/Founder/Group Coordinator
HIP ON HEP C SUPPORT GROUP, INC.
260-927-8180 Home
260-515-5130 Cell
ladetruckr38@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete