Saturday, November 24, 2012

Do not let Hepatitis C get you down! You need to get a good support system around you! You need your family and friends. You need to also reach out to a local support group and if there isn't one in your area start one. That is what I did 6 years ago and we started with just two people but once the word got out we grew like crazy. I realized right then when I talked to the two of them I needed to be here starting this group. Out of almost 50 that had called me in one way or the other pertaining to Hep C.So I took off and 8 years later here I am.
And now for an update.
Here I am 17 years full of 17 Awesome Thanksgivings. Sure some are hard because I am having back lass of Post Treatment side effect. And Post 3 Strokes in less then 4 years. And having bam bam one after the other 2 this Summer and Summer/Fall. I have now found out after this last Stroke that I have need   now for a Heart Surgery; Valve Replacement, Hole Closed and and Aneurysm fixed. I am facing it head one in some ways and in some ways no. I am Still Mother and Father to both of my youngest daughters, them both being teens now. Also having to give up a life of Trucking and working off Shore and to a Welders Helper and traveling all 50 States, with being a Housewife and a Mother and a few odd local jobs here and there. Finishing off with 5 year in a Union Automotive shop finishing off making $18.00 dollars an hour average. I now being in my bed 300 out of 365 days. Life I could say really sucks in the Physical form and emotionally. Yea I could say the 'Why Me' if I wanted. And out of 3 complete knee surgery's my first doctor put to big of a knee in and even though the second doctor tried his best to fix it so my right leg would go flat and be normal like my left that the second knee doctor did put me in me. Which is ok and done with no pain now. So power chair and I live life the best we can. Isn't much fun but I still thank God every morning when I come out of a dream. Anyways  I thank God for every day And I thank God for the times I do get on here to post.an update with everyone. What I am saying is no matter what life has for us Hep C and all. We are human too. So why not us is another way took at it.... God has a reason for everything. I love you all . And now for the latest Hepatitis C information. I am waiting on my HCV RNA  I am the waiting process on the blood test to happen then i will inform you more. I love you all and have  very good blessed day. Best you can. Remember to smile at everyone you see in hopes they pass it on. HUGS BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment